Jason Derulo - American Idol | American Idol Guest Jason Derulo Great Performs

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ason Derulo, whose real rise to fame in recent years by virtue of hit singles whatcha Si and In My Head culminate with the release of their self-titled album in early March, will do in tonight's American Idol.

Jason Derulo - American Idol | American Idol Guest Jason Derulo Great Performs

Derulo is likely to perform In My Head, which Idol participant working in a Beatles-themed week.It would not be the first time he act with Idol judge Ellen DeGeneres in viewers because he is out on The Ellen Show last year.

Jason Derulo - American Idol | American Idol Guest Jason Derulo Great Performs

Jason Derulo appears on the cover of Beat Week magazine last month to claim his first brochure and much more. Read the full story to talk with Jason Derulo here.

Were just check American Idol tonight for another crack up my head just split up and I stained channel. Just before I caught sight of the station this guy who was a guest actor in the evening, Jason Derulo, sing a song that was oh so much too good! As I knew the melody that! I was surfing through my music record in my head and Bing! I found the song that corresponds to his "In My Head" song. It is Lady Gaga's "Just Dance"!

Singer songwriter, singer and actor Jason Derulo belongs to a new kind multihyphenate artists who do not know inspired borders.

Beluga Heights is drama on American Idol tonight Kara DioGuardi's substitution and also the person who helps keeps the singer took her hand and look shared her opinion about having Mr. Kara DioGuardi, who help logging singer went to her Twitter page and shared her think about having Derulo the Idol stage. Go down HHS87 robot App now on the robot telephone.



source:beatweek.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails