Charoen, blurred out vomiting | Charo Bracket | Charoen bar: Bird Madness 2010 eight best

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Each dance is meant to tell a story ... I feel like Uncle Len should pull up a chair by the fire and I bring my Snuggie and hear about those days long ago when the dance was strict and had no elevators, and completely no fringes.

Charoen, blurred out vomiting | Charo Bracket | Charoen bar: Bird Madness


Rihanna, in my opinion, the artist who Solange wished she could be if she wished she was Beyonce. The good news is that while I can not speak with their respective vocal skillz I certainly can speak to their special locker rooms - and Bird Madness is at least one pitch that Solange has bested her sis.

Charoen, blurred out vomiting | Charo Bracket | Charoen bar: Bird Madness

Their story is about a man who comes home from war and a spawn waiting for him ... Thank God they said her daughter ... I held my breath for a next. I think grandchildren! This story has been told by a rolling ... Buzz or language ... a man to stand or walk and move artillery and Rent a beautiful Ashley dance around him and try to drag him in the route he would go to the next ... I think it cute, he's out there, but I think its time we let the old guy home and enjoy the show from a safe away from hip-breaking couch.

The athlete has come out of him after his poor point in the last week and he talks to himself and to give pep talk to his dance number. They have Paso and got a lot to live up to the former football dancers Paso judges liked it. I myself thought it was still sorta, eeehhh, but I will say that he was better than last week.

They went after the Paso & I dont know much about how it should look like, but to me it looked like she was losing her site and her feet ... She looked baffled. Maybe it's her angry face?I think she could stand there and Bruno will say she was amazing .. I laugh at his infauation with her.

we see that beautiful soap stars spew like normal people - to take the side of a junk bin with his head hanging low ... And excuse me ABC, blurs the vomiting does not help - Blur out the sound of someone gag ... The Quick Step ... And I must say I am totally diverted at the root of the dance, as the larger roots in song. OH MY Gosh ... I think the guy's voice cracked as Bobby Brady toooo many times ... it was horrible. They need to give Aiden a better score only for bonus for having to dance to awfulness.

souece:blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails