Peter steele

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Peter Steele was born january Wed 4.1962 in Brooklyn, New york.

He was 48 years ancient.
He was a singer, song-writer and Musician as Profession. historical birth name was Petrus T. Ratajczyk. historical hight is 6'7. "Steele is equally known for his dark, deadpan humor.He is of Polish, Icelandic, English, and Russian heritage.Reports Have Been surfacing for the past Few hours That TYPE O NEGATIVE frontman PETER STEEL has died .


Peter steele

Here are some quotes of Peter Steele.

"As far as humor goes, I've always Been a very insecure person and I've always wanted to Be liked."

"I feel That I've grown up a little bit and I'm ready Actually two settle down."

"I do not know what to say two that, but I have two agree with Johnny that, yeah, we do touch upon most things but That Would Rather not admit: That we feel pain, we cry, get sad and some times don ' t deal well with Disappointment. "


Peter steele

"I'm a big fan of the effects of alcohol."

"One of the things I've always personally tried two stress with this band was two garden some kind of visual aspect and ask two consise tent with it - like, two not change."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails