Tiger Woods and his father Earl Woods | Tiger Woods for Controversial New Ad

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nike Tiger Woods stood through the entire affair that shows his cheating and freaky side, while destroying spotlessly clean image Woods and his side had carefully construct. As one of the few sponsors in order not to lose Woods pays off for Nike in the Masters. The shoe business by using Tiger returns to help Swoosh with the help of his late father Earl Woods. In a new lucrative Earl's voice speaks, while Tiger looks at the camera.

Tiger Woods and his father Earl Woods | Tiger Woods for Controversial New Ad

Last time I rant about the lack of PR and the apparent pablum we are concerned. I drink my words.

Tiger Woods and his father Earl Woods | Tiger Woods for Controversial New Ad

This Nike site plants me puzzled. It takes great courage to do something like this. This is unlock the power and wonderful precision of Toscani Bennetton ads ran years ago.

Late father, Earl Woods, revenue from the grave in Nike's new profitable for Tiger. In black and white ad Tiger's got to look at the camera while the Earl's voice drama in the background.

"I am Tiger Woods, and I am so excited to get back in the public good graces and return financial money / be forgiven for being a cad that I am willing to take out my beloved late father in this chaos.



source:youbeenblinded.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails